Terms and conditions
1. Using our products and services
Passodigital.co.uk and any PASSO branded apps and trademarks or sites (licensed, registered or otherwise) are operated by PASSO Digital Limited (referred to as “us”, “we”, “our” and ‘PASSO” as contextually required). The terms and conditions outlined apply to the use of our website or app products (“services”).
By using any of our services you agree to comply with our terms and conditions as a registered user or as a guest. If you’re not happy to accept these terms or wish to be bound by them, please do not use any product or service provided or branded by PASSO.
You agree to use passodigital.co.uk in order to search lesson packages, make a purchase and be matched with one of the registered instructors on the app or website. We reserved the right to control and restrict access to passodigital.co.uk at any point, without any prior notice.
We work hard to ensure that passodigital.co.uk is available all of the time, but we do not accept any liability, for any reason that our website or service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You agree that you will use our service for lawful purposes only.
Apps and other products
You agree to use the PASSO branded app for educational purposes only.
We are committed to making sure that PASSO, our products and services are secure and free from bugs or viruses, but we make no guarantee that this will be case.
You are responsible for ensuring that your information technology, computer, its programmes and platform are secure in order to access PASSO and our services. You should use your own virus protection software.
We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer or other equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of PASSO or any website linked to it.
YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION
Your personal data and information
Should you believe that your account has been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of your information is kept secure and we comply with the relevant Data Protection laws applicable to our jurisdiction.
Content you provide
Some of products allow you to provide content, such as; an image for your PASSO learner profile, text chat with the Driving Instructor or a review (collectively “Communication”). When providing such content you acknowledge and agree that:
- All communications are accurate and genuine
- Do not contain illegal or inappropriate material, language, content or context
- Do not contain any personal or identifiable information
The really important bit… how we use your data and information.
- We will communicate with you via email, we accept no responsibility or liability if you provide an incorrect email address. Unfortunately, you are not able to use PASSO without a valid email address.
- When you sign-up to via Passodigital.co.uk or any of our other products, you agree to being contacted for sales purposes.
- You agree to sign-up to promotional and marketing emails when you create an account with us. We will from time to time send you promotional and marketing emails related to our products and services - it’s the best way for us to tell you about cool stuff we’re releasing.
- Should you wish to be removed from any of marketing material, please unsubscribe using the link provided in our emails.
- Your data may be used to help improve our products and services.
Data and information provided by us
You accept that we offer no guarantee to lesson reports being provided, as lesson reports are subject to your instructor using the PASSO Instructor application.
Availability of passodigital.co.uk and our products
We work hard to make sure that PASSO is available all of the time, but we make no guarantee or commitment to the service being available all of the time as we don’t have control over your network service provider coverage.
Purchasing with PASSO
As part of PASSO, we offer a platform to introduce learner drivers and driving instructors, and to facilitate the payment of driving lessons to PASSO-listed Instructors. Driving lessons can be purchased via passodigital.co.uk. and passodigital mobile application
We reserve the right, where we believe necessary, to undertake all reasonable action to protect ourselves against fraud, suspicious or invalid redemptions, including but not limited to seeking further verification as to the identity of a customer.
What we offer:
- A platform for Learners to search and buy driving lesson packages
- To be matched with a PASSO listed Approved Driving Instructor
- To facilitate payment between the Learner and a listed Instructor - payments are secure and provided by Stripe.
- We are not a driving school and we do not train nor employ any driving instructors.
Making a purchase with PASSO:
- You will need to provide and submit your personal details as well as valid payment details via the securely encrypted PASSO Digital application.
- You must be the cardholder, or have express permission from the cardholder to use these details
The above charges are applicable to every purchase made via the PASSO platform and non-refundable.
- You must provide current, complete and accurate information and ensure that any information is updated during your use of PASSO.
- Your payment details will be charged the full amount when you complete your purchase
PASSO advertises rates and fees as selected by driving instructors. You may be charged a cancellation fee if lessons are cancelled, see our terms on Refunds for more information.
All top-up purchases are made at the rates set by listed instructors, we do not control these prices. Instructor pricing varies, is not guaranteed and we are not responsible for monitoring or controlling instructor rebook pricing.
Payments made off the PASSO platform
There is no need to pay any money to your driving instructor directly if you have purchased through PASSO. If you pay your driving instructor directly in cash or via any other method, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any driving lessons taken after that point. Your agreement with PASSO will cease and you will need to liaise directly with your driving instructor should any issue arise. Should your instructor ask you to pay him/her directly, please inform email@example.com as soon as possible.
Driving Lesson credits
All of the lesson credits (hours) you purchase with PASSO are valid for a period of 12-months. After this time, the credits are invalid to redeem or be refunded.
Your purchase and paperwork… well it’s all online!
All purchases with PASSO are done so online - we do not accept cash!
On successfully purchasing with PASSO you will receive email confirmation - we do not offer or provide any printed versions.
Listing of Approved Driving Instructors
Pricing quoted is controlled by a number of factors, including (not all are listed here): demand, average market pricing, and transmission.
We aim for instructors’ pricing to be as fair and as accurate as possible, but it is subject to change at any point and we do not offer any guarantee to hold or honour a quote given by instructors, unless otherwise stated.
How we get paid
To be able to keep on making cool stuff we need to make sure that we make some money! We’re paid by receiving a percentage of the lesson package that you purchase.
- We reserve the right, where we believe necessary, to undertake all reasonable action to protect ourselves against fraud, suspicious or invalid redemptions, including but not limited to seeking further verification as to the identity of a customer.
We hope we don’t have to, but here are our terms on termination!
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to PASSO and our services at any time without notice, if:
- You have breached our terms and conditions
- You have committed an unlawful act towards us or one of our partners
- We suspect that you have fraudulently obtained or attempted to obtain services using Passodigital.co.uk, apps or any of our licensed services. Should we suspect such inappropriate and/or illegal use of our services, we reserve the right to report and/or bring legal action.
You are under no obligation to use PASSO or our services and may simply stop using them at any time.
The important legal bit…
All of our terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in PASSO (including but not limited to text, logos, design, layout, multimedia content, photos and graphics) and the PASSO Services, belong to us (or our licensors), that rights in PASSO are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, PASSO other than the right to use it in accordance with these Terms.
This policy was last updated in May 2018